And the winners are:
Congrats Ladies – Look for an email from me shortly
For those of you who have not been keeping up, last weekend was the fantastic Mamavation Fitcation. Now, I won’t go into too many details about that here, but I will tell you that I have fallen in LOVE with one of the fantastic sponsors.
(Ok – I’ll let you in on a little secret – I had fallen in love with them BEFORE fitcation and I was SUPER Stoked that they were participating!)
It’s no secret to you faithful followers, that ever since becoming a Mamavation Mom, my eating habits (and those of my family) have changed drastically. Â One of the additions to our diet is yogurt. Â But not just ANY yogurt – Greek Yogurt. Â Why? Â Simple…
Greek Yogurt is thicker, creamier and has more protein than regular run of the mill yogurt. Â so then I was on a mission to find the brand of yogurt that i liked best because I like to be loyal… low and behold, I discovered “…nothing but good.”
Did you know that Chobani is:
- Only natural ingredients. Free of preservatives and artificial flavors.
- Free of synthetic growth hormones. (Milk from cows not treated with rBST)
- Includes 5 live & active cultures, including 3 probiotics.
- Made with real fruit.
- Twice the protein of regular yogurts.
- A good source of bone-building calcium.
- Gluten-Free and Kosher-Certified.
- Safe for people with corn, nut and soy allergies.
Truly Nothing but good!
Chobani sent me a case of their WONDERFUL new flavors and I have to say picking a favorite was HARD!
I honestly haven’t found a flavor that I don’t like, but there is something about the Pomegranate flavor, with real arils that is DIVINE! Â The Dark Cherry makes for a lovely afternoon pick me up. Â I recently stuck the Lemon flavor in the freezer and it was a nice cool treat on a hot hot day. Â You see, I can’t decide… they are all fantastic!
And ya know what else? Â Yogurt isn’t just for breakfast anymore! Â Here’s a few tips and tricks that I’ve picked up along the way
- mix a little dry ranch dressing seasoning into some plain yogurt and you have a much lower calorie veggie dip than the traditional sour cream version
- Use Plain yogurt on your fajita or baked potatoes instead of sour cream
- mix cilantro into your plain yogurt and use on fish tacos for a creamy touch that makes my mouth water just thinking of it!
Now for the best part!
Chobani wants to share their fantastic yogurt with YOU! Â that’s right! Â right here on this very blog Chobani is allowing me to give away 2 sample cases of this necter of the gods!
How do you enter this fine contest? Â I’m so glad you asked!
Go visit Chobani’s Real Love Stories videos and vote for the one you like the most. Â You’ll have to come back here and share the link of your vote so I’ll know you voted!
- Follow @chobani on Twitter and tweet out your favorite flavor or the one you’d like to try next. Â (leave the link to the tweet in the comments section or it doesn’t count) (1 tweet per entry – up to 5 entries per day)
- Follow me on twitter – (again, leave your twitter id in the comments section because I DO verify) (1 entry)
- Subscribe via email to my RSS Feed – (5 entries so pls leave 5 comments)
- Tweet about this FANTASTIC giveaway – “I just entered to #win nothing but good from @chobani and @momma_oz and you can too! Ends 6/30/11 -Â http://wp.me/p1fBuv-eI” Â (do I have to say that I need your tweet link here?) (1 tweet per entry – up to 5 entries per day but please don’t spam…it’s just annoying)
- “like” my Facebook page & Chobani’s Facebook page (2 Entries – leave a comment for each page you liked)
Don’t worry, I’m not selecting the winners based on that… instead, 2 winners will be randomly selected using the WordPress Plug-in “And the Winner Is”
Contest ends June 30th and the winners will be selected July 1, 2011. Â Winners will be notified via email and will have 24 hours to respond before an alternate winner is selected. Â There will be 2 different winners to this contest and once confirmed, all winners will be announced on this blog. Â Should you have any questions or comments or concerns, please contact me.
***disclosure – I was provided with a case of Chobani yogurt in a variety of flavors for the purpose of reviewing on this blog. Â Additionally, Chobani has allowed me to offer 2 cases to my readers. Â no other form of compensation was received and all opinions are 100% my own***