I try to live in the moment. Honest I do. But then there are times when I just can’t wait for something to happen in the future…
Right now, with the triple digit temps kicking my ass, I just can NOT wait for Fall…
Because yes, even in Texas there is a bit of fall to look forward to.
- The colors of the trees may not be as spectacular as the aspens in Colorado but there is beauty here too.
- High School Football Games – even though neither of my kids play.
- Cool crisp mornings
- An excuse to wear my sweaters
- Reasons to make hearty and delicious soups and stews
- being able to take an afternoon hike with my boys without melting
- Foggy mornings that add an air of mystery
- Drizzley days that require nothing more than a good book and a cup of hot cocoa
- Cuddling up with a good movie – or a bad one. Does it really matter when there is laughter?
- Fires in the fireplace
Yes my friends, I can not wait for Fall. I’m ready. Are you?